Popular Championship event, Asian Poker Tour (APT) 2020 is all set to enthrall the global poker community with its second edition starting from June 14 to June 28 on the Natural8 platform. During the event, the players will be able to enjoy over 200 tournaments, including satellites and flights, exposing them to grab rewards from a prize pool of US$10 million.
In its official Twitter handle, the Asian Poker Tour team has informed the players about the onset of the Day 2 of the APT 2020 event scheduled to begin at 14:00 HKT. The day will witness 16 amazing side events including the community’s most loved Monster Stack US$100K GTD.
It's Day 2 of the APT Online Series 2nd Edition! Another loaded day with 16 exciting side events including the crowd favorite Monster Stack US$100K GTD. Game starts at 14:00 HKT.
— Asian Poker Tour (@AsianPokerTour) June 15, 2020
As per the blog post, the Opening Event will offer a $300 buy-in and a guarantee of $500,000. The Main Event and the Championship Event will have a guarantee of 1 million dollars each, encouraging more and more participation from the players. The world-class gaming event will offer an array of exciting promotional campaigns including:
- Players will enjoy a wide range of stakes ranging from Micro Daily events of $10 buy-in to $5,000 buy-in Super High Rollers games.
- All the 6 champions of featured events will win an APT Trophy.
- The winner of the Super High Roller event will also be entitled to get a special-edition luxury APT watch.
- The Top 3 players will become “APT Player of the Series” and will win cash prizes along with APT Player of the Series Ring.
- The players will win $10,000 from 5 Natural8 Exclusive Leaderboards (Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam & Rest of Asia).
- Additional sign up and deposit bonuses, freerolls, giveaways, etc. will be available on the Natural8 portal.