Shining as one of the most trusted and popular poker rooms, PokerBaazi has broadcasted the news about its return in the business after the recent maintenance shut down by the platform. The firm announced that it is back to normal and is live on all the poker portals to enrich its customers with enhanced user experience.
The platform faced a technological error in the database which needed data restoration from back-up servers. This made the team to shut its operations for some time.
The crucial news report was circulated in the media through a post by the PokerBaazi team on their official Twitter and Facebook handle. The post read:
— PokerBaazi (@PokerBaazi) May 7, 2020
In its post, PokerBaazi expressed its unhappiness over the unfortunate issue, which caused trouble to its global customer base. The post stated that the players who were playing during the downtime will be given buy-in and re-entry refunds and added tickets to similar tournaments for tomorrow. The players with stuck withdrawals will be given 10% RCB on their amounts.
The team promised that it shall now enhance its network and operational capacities with a new approach focused on the core infrastructure. There was a vote of thanks for the customers who patiently supported the PokerBaazi platform during its hard time. The forthcoming months will witness the onset of major changes designed for the betterment of the poker room.
It was for the first time that the platform was down for 72 hours, beating the earlier figure of 6 maximum downtime hours. The team has now decided to compensate its customers for the loss of time they had to face because of the technical issue. Being a player’s website, PokerBaazi has laid out the given below compensation framework for the customers, have a look:
- FreeRoll tournaments worth one crore shall be organized this month from the next week. The schedule shall be announced shortly.
- Launch of a deposit code with 30% instant Real Cash Bonus. The maximum deposit will be one lakh, while the validity will be till May 14, 2020. The code is GAMEON30, and the withdrawal will be coins equivalent to 1.5x the bonus received by the player.
- A full month extension up to July 1, 2020, of the TDS Carnival promotion where the players can get TDS refund as a real cash bonus for a maximum of 6 lakh.
- The 2.2 Crore GTD PokerBaazi Monthly Value Series will now run from May 13 to May 17, 2020.
- 7-day extension until May 19, 2020, has been granted to the Poker Insurance, where one can earn up to 100% of the deposits as Real Cash Bonus. It was earlier slated to earn on May 26, 2020.
- Two withdrawal cycles will be processed daily at 10 AM and 7 PM.