Roar Digital, LLC by MGM and GVC Launches BetMGM Online Gaming App in New Jersey
In New Jersey, the joint venture, i.e. Roar Digital, LLC created by MGM Resorts International (MGM) and GVC Holdings (GVC), launched the online gaming app known as BetMGM. The app is a rebranding of PlayMGM that was introduced by MGM in 2017. The application will be a new experience for the customers.
The new GVC Sportsbook platform will give betting and gaming experience to the customers. The product will be on a mobile platform to roll out future sales. With this app, customers can play traditional casino and poker through MGM, as well as sports fans can start betting on football, MLS, MLB, NBA and NHL games that are among other sporting events.
The CEO of Roar Digital LLC, Adam Greenblatt, said that they launched BetMGM in New Jersey to provide opportunities to the customers to enjoy the games and provides in-game betting in the football matches. This game would be the next level in the field of entertainment.
The rebranded application has many features as listed:
- The gaming app provides an early cashout option that allows a user to settle the bets before the ending of the game.
- It provides a wallet system for the movement of funds between the casino, poker, and online sportsbook.
- There will be live scoreboards to track the bets in real-time.
- There will be daily boosters or offers to promote sports which included professional and collegiate football.
- The transactions will be smooth enough that a customer can easily deposit and withdraw the money with the help of payment methods like PayPal, Skrill, and Play+.
The BetMGM will provide a $500 risk-free bet to the new users. It is a standard offer in the industry, but many operators had reduced their offer from $100 to $200 range. The Roar Digital was established in 2018 in New Jersey to offer world-class betting as well as online gaming in the US.
In the last year, MGM was unable to gain the market share because the New Jersey market was dominated by DraftKings and FanDuel Sportbooks. The president of MGM interactive gaming, Scott Butera, said that the future of the mobile gaming industry is in incline state and they are getting best-in-standard technology from Roar Digital.