Bitcoin casino platform Bspin explains betting options and strategies that players can employ while playing European Roulette.
European Roulette is a popular casino game and is available in almost all land casinos and online casinos across the world. This game is mandatory for all casinos right from casinos for global elites in Las Vegas to smaller casinos.
In European Roulette, the house has just a 2.63% advantage. This lures more players, which means more earnings.
How to Play European Roulette:
- Place your bet.
- Spin the wheel. The ball will roll on the spinning wheel and after some time, come to rest on a particular number on the wheel. That ends the round.
- You can repeat the same numbers for the next round or bet on new numbers. You can also settle your bets before starting a new round. It is important as you can re-evaluate whether you want to continue playing the game or quit.
Betting Options and Payouts:
- Straight-Up Bet: Placed on any single number, including “0”. Payout is 35 to 1.
- Split Bet: Bet is placed on the line between two adjacent numbers, for example, 0 and 1, 0 and 2, etc. Payout is from 17 to 1.
- Street bet: Placed online at the end of a row and includes all three numbers in a row, for example, 0, 1, and 2 or 0, 2, and 3, etc. Payout is from 11 to 1.
- Corner Bet: Bet is placed on the corner where four numbers touch, for example, 0, 1, 2, and 3. Payout is 8 to 1.
- Line Bet: Bet is placed at the end of 2 rows of three numbers on the border between them. Payout is 5 to 1.
- Column Bet: Bet is placed on 2 to 1 box at the end of a column and includes the column. Payout is 2 to 1.
- Dozen Bet: Bet is placed on 12 consecutive numbers. For example, “1st 12” box (1 to 12), “2nd 12” box (13 to 24), and “3rd 12” box (25 to 36). Payout is 2 to 1.
- Bet on Color: Bet can be placed either on the “Red” box, which will include all red numbers or the “Black” box, which will include all black numbers. Payout is 1 to 1.
- Bet on Odd/Even: Bet is placed either on the “Odd” box, which will include all odd numbers or the “Even” box, which will include all even numbers. Payout is 1 to 1.
- Bet on Low/High: Bet is placed either on the “Low” box, which includes numbers from 1 to 18 or “High” box, which includes numbers from 19 to 36. Payout is 1 to 1.
For beginners, it is prudent to choose one type of bet and keep it for the entire duration of the game. The law of averages increases their chances of winning. If the ball lands on “0,” the player can surrender his/her “even options” or keep them for the next game. It reduces the house advantage considerably.
Bspin’s Bitcoin casino platform was launched in June 2018. Players can use Bitcoin to play roulette, blackjack, and video poker. To know more regarding the games, bonuses, and promos, read our Bspin review post.