Betting News

Euro 2024 Preview: Spain vs. Germany Quarter Finals

German and Spanish teams have advanced to the Euro 2024 Quarter Finals, where only one will advance to the semifinals. While Germany will have the home advantage, it is Spain that could steal the show at the end with a victory. There are chances of landing a draw, but they are pretty bleak. Simply put, Spain will enter the hosts’ backyard as the favorite to win the knockout football tournament.

Both teams are likely to score, and hence, the final tally could be 2-1 or 3-2, with the latter coming out only if one team presses its opponent too much against the wall. A draw would result in a score of 1-1 or, at the most, 2-2. It is yet to be determined whether Spain will benefit from its defensive stretch. Germany would prefer to initiate an offensive strategy from the outset in order to develop an adequate amount of pressure on the opposing team as the match progresses.

Spain and Germany have already impressed the audience at the Euro 2024. They are the only teams with the most victories and the highest finish in their respective standings. Spain netted wins in all three games. Germany missed it by a single match when Switzerland came out to draw the event. Nevertheless, Germany was able to top Group A with 7 points and a GD of 6.

One team that would look to carry forward the momentum is Spain, since it has won all three group matches. Some of the best football betting sites have predicted a similar event. They have about a 40% chance of winning, leaving 30% for Germany and 30% for a draw.

Some of the players to look out for are Alvaro Morata, Joselu, and Deniz Undav. They also carry odds of scoring at any given moment during the 90-minute run time in the quarterfinals of the Euro 2024 between Germany and Spain.

Spain was the last to take action against Georgia. During the Round of 16 football event, Spain emerged victorious with a score of 4-1. The contest was dominated by Spain, with a possession rate of 76%, while Georgia was restricted to 24%.

Germany did not really dominate the game against Denmark, but they did maintain their momentum with a 2-0 victory. Possession was frequently shifting sides, with the hosts having the upper hand.

Spain and Germany will lock horns in the quarterfinals of the Euro 2024 Football tournament at MHPArena this Friday. It can be viewed on the Sony Sports Ten Network. Other QF events to look out for are between Portugal & France, England & Switzerland, and the Netherlands & Turkey. Four teams that win in the QF of the Euro 2024 will make a move to the semi-finals.

Spain will attempt to advance, and it would be Germany’s responsibility to make the home crowd proud of their work by defying the odds.

David Bright

David Bright joined Times of Casino as a news writer focused on the casino industry. He holds a bachelor degree in Economics and Accounting and currently contributing in-depth news articles. David writes on the casinos, gambling legislation, poker, and much more.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button