Betting News

Euro 2024 betting predictions: Netherlands vs England – A final-lap battle

England is currently in the fourth semi-final of Euro 2024 and is expected to advance to the finals for the second time in a row. It will be interesting to see how the game unfolds against the Netherlands. The Dutch are known to give a tough fight, even if it means pushing the game to ET or penalty kicks. England has a better chance of winning a spot in the last lap of the football tournament as the Netherlands attempt to remain underdogs.

England has a 36% chance of winning the elimination round, while the Netherlands has a 30% chance. ET accounts for the remaining 34%. The money line for England is +165, and that for the Netherlands is +220, with +175 on the draw. The game will kick off at 3 p.m. ET at BVB Stadion Dortmund, Dortmund. It will also kick off the anticipation of who emerges victorious.

Over/Under goals are 1.5, with the English team predicted to score a double and restrict their opponents to a single net. The football game can alternatively send signals for a 2-2 draw and an ET. At the most, it could beat the underdogs by 1-0 for a spot in the finals, where Spain is waiting for an opponent.

The Three Lions have held their calm. They have allowed less than two goals in the last 18–19 matches across all football contests. The Dutch, on the other hand, have scored at least a double in the last 6–7 games they have played.

England is only in the semis after beating Switzerland 5-3 in the penalty round. The match began when both teams scored a single goal within the allotted 90 minutes. The contest against Slovakia in the Group of 16 was still straightforward. The Three Lions were able to score two goals thanks to a strong defense that did not allow the other team to add another point to the tally.

The Netherlands has had a comfortable journey. They were first up 3-0 against Romania in the Round of 16 and then won 2-1 versus Turkey in the Quarter Final.

Bellingham and Kane are two players to keep an eye out for in England’s side. In Euro 2024, they have 4 out of 5 goals combined. Kane is even credited with drawing the score against Denmark when the board was just 1-0.

The Netherlands are likely to make the most of their star player, Forward Memphis Depay. Forward Donyell Malen is second on the list. During the crisis against Romania, Malen was the one who shook the ground. The game was down to 1-0 until the 82nd minute. The next minute saw them take the fight to the next level and successfully re-challenge in the ET. The final tally board stood at 3-0 in their favor.

This Sunday, the Euro Football Tournament 2024 will conclude with the selection of two finalists. Spain has reserved a spot, and it is now time for the Netherlands and England to reserve a spot for them. The game goes live at 3 pm ET at Signal Iduna Park or BVB Stadion Dortmund.

Edna Boykin

Edna Boykin started her career as a financial news writer. And, she was withal active in stock trading. From the commencement of her vocation, she is passionate about online poker games. As she likes to play poker and roulette, she knows the casino industry exhaustively. She recently joined Times of Casino as a news writer. She regularly contributes in-depth breaking stories and news updates of the casino industry.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button