Sports News

FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Prediction for Croatia vs. Canada

For the first time, Croatia and Canada will compete in the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022. Prepare for a sight to remember following the goalless end to the previous events.

Canada scores an exception against Belgium, resulting in a goal difference of -1. J. Herdman is not pleased to see his side at the bottom of Group F. Croatia was the runner-up in 2018, and that is one of the factors instilling confidence. 

Due to a tie, they have attained the second-place position in comfort cushion. One point is awarded for that, but the team’s objective is victory. Hopefully, the 4-3-3 formation will be challenged. Canada is also attempting to revamp its 3-4-2-1 formation. J. David requires additional support, and the midfield contains a number of players who can lose weight to provide it.

Croatia’s defensive tactics may remain intact. Livakovic was able to block the on-target shots. It was a low point in the last game when, despite having 65% possession, the attackers lacked the bravery to go for the target. This is the only concern Andrej Kramaric has. In addition, rebuild the team with Vlasic and Perisic to improve the attack.

The defending zone looks tight for Croatia, courtesy of D. Lovren.

The win-loss record of both teams is favorable for Croatia overall. They have lost only one of the previous six matches they have played, having won four in a row prior to that loss. A draw is acceptable since it would allow Croatia to finish second in Group F.

Canada has only won two of the previous six matches played on the field. Three of the games resulted in a loss, while the remaining one finished in a tie. Regarding the competition, Canada has lost four consecutive matches. It is currently inching closer to El Salvador’s losing streak of six consecutive matches.

Belgium seized the lead in the 44th minute of the opening match of the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar. Alderweireld raised the air ball, which Michy Batshuayi assisted with for a superb pass. Borjan failed to catch the ball, oblivious to the fact that a push would have been an equally effective answer at that time.

Having learned its lesson, Canada now seeks to move on from the defeat. The main goal of the side is to take over Croatia. Many FIFA betting sites have placed odds in favor of Croatia with an assumption that Canada’s drought will continue. It looks that a single opener is sufficient and the only fight on the field.

There are 43% odds for Croatia, 28% for Canada, and 29% for a tie, with the score at 1-0.

Do watch Croatia vs. Canada, though, as Belgium and Morocco will play before the tournament. It could be another surprise at the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.

Janice Graziano

Janice has joined Times of Casino team as a casino news writer. Along with writing, she is additionally a content manager. Janice has over five years of experience in inscribing. Her zealousness for casino and online gaming draw her to casino industry. In her spare time, she relishes playing online poker games.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button