Highly-acclaimed global online gaming software provider, Microgaming is all set to take its fans to an adventurous journey of jungles and safaris with the suite of new slot games in its cluster. The month of October at Microgaming is dedicated to the best slot games featuring the exotic experience of nature and wild. The official Twitter post stated:
We're adding a whole host of action-packed games to our platform this month, including a safari-themed progressive and an epic branded jungle quest, alongside many more exclusive adventures and top partner games 🦁🍃🐴🤠https://t.co/fiNL1J5zLm#Microgaming #aggregation pic.twitter.com/sb5sSYreZW
— Microgaming (@Microgaming) October 8, 2020
The five games to be included by Microgaming are:
- African Legends: Launched on October 6, African Legends is a baby of Slingshot Studios and is the latest addition to Microgaming’s popular progressive jackpot spectrum. Depicting the beautiful African plains, the 243 methods-to-win slot boasts lucrative features, assets, and rewards. It comes packed with the multiplier trail and the Wild Blast features that offer big wins. With the Rolling Reels feature, the stone symbols burst whenever the monolithic giants walk down the wheels opening multiple winning combinations in one spin. The great Wow Jackpot, which shines as the second-most important level of Microgaming’s WowPot increasing jackpot seeds at a whopping €50,000 pool.
- Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar: The game will be released on October 20 for the fans. It is a follow-up version of Microgaming’s standard Tarzan slot but with a high volatility feature. The gamers can enjoy the trip to the odious city of Opar with the jungle hero Tarzan searching through quests filled with precious jewels. Offering a five reels setup, the slot has surprising scatter-activated jackpots that increase the wins to the maximum of 5,000x the bet money. The Priestess La’s wheel of free spins gives a maximum of 30 free spins through 10x for big wins.
- Western Gold: It is designed by Just for the Win studio and is set for a launch on October 13 on the portal. Studded with immersive visual settings, Western Gold slot has a 40-payline setup and high volatility. The game has plenty of golden wilds, scatter pay horseshoes, and an exciting free rotations showdown assuring big wins.
- Wanted Outlaws: The slot with high volatility designed by All41 Studios will be released on October 27 on the website. It is the second name to have Microgaming’s Nobleways setup. Wanted Outlaws has a 5×5 reel layout. The main street promises 3,125 methods to win with each spin for the players. The slot offers cash prizes of up to 200 times the bet amount through special Wanted Posters in free turns.
- 777 Royal Wheel: The game is designed by Pulse 8 Studios and will release on October 15 on Microgaming. It depicts the standard casino-style gaming with the 5×3 reel setup. It will offer respins and a randomly activated wild reel with a 24 times wild multiplier ensuring big wins.
Microgaming will be adding more titles, including Aquatic Treasures by Gold Coin Studios, Fluffy Favorites by Eyecon, Royal Mint, The Final Countdown, and Chocolates by Big Time Gaming in coming days.