Sports News

Football premier league predictions: 24th – 25th may 2023


Brighton, England


Falmer Stadium also known as AMEX Stadium


24th-25th (depending on the different time zones)

Kick Off Time

15:00 ET / 20:00 BST / 12:00 PT


Simon Hooper

Video Assistant Referee (VAR)

Chris Kavanagh

Brighton and Man City are preparing to lock horns on 24th-25th May 2023 in the Football Premier League. According to the current standings, while Man City is securing the first position in the competition, Brighton is in the sixth rank. The match is scheduled to start at 3:00 PM ET in Falmer Stadium.

The last time Brighton won against Man City was in May 2021, with a score of 3-2. Furthermore, the Brighton team has lost 10 matches with Man City. Fans are eager to find out the predicted lineup and the winning probability of the two well-performing groups. Through our well-rounded 888sport Review, you will be able to wager on football betting sites with confidence. 

Till now, Man City has won all its previous 5 matches, while Brighton has won 3 and lost 2. Man City has current points of 88, which is way more than 61 points of Brighton. However, on 21st May, both Man City and Brighton secured a win in their respective matches against Chelsea FC and Southampton FC. Man City was able to make a single goal, with Chelsea FC losing with zero goals. On the other hand, the Brighton team made a home win with 3 goals against Southampton FC’s one goal. Considering the ranking of Man City in the current Premier League standings, the football betting sites are expected to collect more bets on the fabulous football team. However, the recent spirited form of Brighton needs to be taken into account when placing a bet. 

The 888sport Review predicts that the lineup of Man City will be Ederson, Kyle Walker, Ruben Dias, Aymeric Laporte, John Stones, Kalvin Phillips, Bernardo Silva, Ilkay Gundogan, Julian Alvarez, Jack Grealish, and Erling Haaland. Additionally, football players Steele, Dunk, Veltman, Colwill, Pascal Groß, Estupinan, Caicedo Mac Allister, Enciso, Mitoma, and Ferguson might be in Brighton’s lineup. According to the current statistics, Man City has a win probability of 53%, and Brighton has a win probability of 24%. Moreover, the probability of a draw between the two teams is 23%. 

The prediction of lineups and win probabilities by 888sport Review will help to come up with a proper strategy while you place your bets on football betting sites. The forthcoming Premier League encounter between Manchester City and Brighton on 24th-25th May 2023 will be very important for both teams. 

While Man City would want to keep its top position in the rankings and eventually win the championship, Brighton aims to avoid relegation and maintain its place in the league for another year. The match will offer its viewers tremendous competitiveness and exhilarating football action since there are significant stakes involved on both sides. 

David Bright

David Bright joined Times of Casino as a news writer focused on the casino industry. He holds a bachelor degree in Economics and Accounting and currently contributing in-depth news articles. David writes on the casinos, gambling legislation, poker, and much more.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button