Working as a leading rewards-based portal for esports, gaming, and video entertainment industry, Verasity successfully concluded the Ultimate Warrior Showdown (UWS) Tournament. Verasity’s Esports Fight Club organized the Grand Finale of the UWS event on October 2, bringing an end to two weeks of fun with exciting PUBG Mobile action amongst fans. The team released an official Twitter post highlighting the incredible success achieved by the tournament, stating:
🔥Incredible adoption in crypto by Esports Fight Club!#UWS was a huge success with so many pro teams and viewers engaging from all over South East Asia. (Over 8.6 million video views!)
— Verasity (@verasitytech) October 7, 2020
As per the report, the UWS Tournament was one of the biggest Asian PUBG Mobile championships organized by Verasity. The event saw the active participation of 1,080 teams from across the globe. These included some of the most popular international teams like Faze Chan, Team Secret, T1 and Orange Esports, etc. After days of intense competition and thrilling matches, Onic Esports from Indonesia became the undisputed champion of the event and was bestowed with the UWS crown. The tournament was organized by Verasity in association with OKEx, Warmania, Tencent Games, and Athena Gaming.
In China, 280,000 PUBG fans watched the UWS matches live on Douyu. The Verasity team was successful in giving the full-scale services of the event to millions of viewers and all the users on the portal.
Key Tournament Highlights
- Two qualifying rounds began on September 21.
- The tournament began with 756 teams, whereas 64 additional teams signed up during the event.
- During the event, the organizers broadcasted live streams to more than 8.6 million viewers.
- Live streaming of over 73 hours on Facebook, YouTube, and Douyu in multiple languages, including Nepali, Hindi, Korean, Mandarin, and English.
- The Esports Fight Club registrations were 2,886, and the total tournament page viewership stood at 2,128,846.
- Total tournament video viewership was across all our broadcasting channels.
- More than 288,000 viewers watched the event during the two days in China on Douyu.
- The TikTok campaign touched 6 million viewers in the event.
The next tournament of Esports Fight Club will begin at the end of October. The team will release further details of the future events in the coming days. The gamers can enjoy the unprecedented services of Verasity for doubling up their earnings and experiencing fun.